5 Tips for Heathy Hair
Sun, Mar 5 2017 04:11
Welcome to our inaugural monthly newsletter! We're so excited to share with you tips, tricks and a wealth of valuable information from our experienced staff here at the salon. Additionally, we'll be sending periodic discounts that are exclusive just to our email subscribers!
Have you ever woken up later than expected and, after a brief panic, thrown yourself together? Or maybe you got called into the office on an off day? Our busy lives can be pretty demanding sometimes that we don't feel we have time for ourselves, especially when it comes to our hair.
One of our amazing stylists, Amanda Fernandez, put together some great tips for keeping your hair healthy!
5 Tips for Heathy Hair
1. Be sure to have regular trims about every 2 months or as needed. This will help to keep split ends off and will allow your hair to grow healthy and strong.
2. Only use sulfate free shampoos and conditioners. Sulfates in hair products strip the hair of its natural oils and can cause hair color to fade. Many professional shampoos are sulfate free and a large selection can be found at Salon Salvatore Day Spa.
3. Always use a heat protectant when styling hair with hot tools or blow drying to prevent damage and color fading. Our favorite is Kenra Color Charge Spray Serum because it can be used wet or dry and protects up to 450 degrees!
4. Deep conditioning treatments are your best friend! Once a week, do a treatment on your hair to keep your strands moisturized. The longer you leave your treatment on the better. You can even sleep in it for extra benefits! Try Enjoy Luxury Mask for dry, damaged hair. You will fall in love with the smell!
5. Avoid box dyes. Boxed hair dye is like a box of chocolates...you never know what you're gonna get! Box color is often very harsh and can also be difficult to remove from the hair when you're ready for a change. Professional stylists custom mix each color for their clients for reliable results. Find a hair stylist that you trust to take care of your precious locks so that your color stays and your hair remains healthy.
Whether you're a stay-at-home mom or the workplace warrior we all can make time for healthy hair. Still find yourself doubting whether you'll be able to find the time? Find the nearest calendar and schedule it! What we schedule is what we make a priority; you can do it!
We hope you learned something of value from this edition of our monthly newsletter! See anything we missed or maybe you have a topic suggestion for future editions? Be sure to write to us at email@example.com. As always, let us know your thoughts and comments on social media and be sure to share this article with your friends!